Information provided pursuant to art. 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
BOA SORTE ROMA SRL with registered office in Rome (RM) Via della Colonnina Antonina, 48/49 – Tax ID / VAT number and registration in the Rome Business Register no. IT15968281004. As data controller in carrying out its business, it pays the utmost attention to the confidentiality of its customers’ personal data. The owner undertakes to be transparent also with regard to the data we collect, the way we use them and the people with whom we share them. it is our will to ensure that our customers choose us also for the guarantees of experience, ability and reliability to guarantee full compliance with current national and community provisions on the protection of personal data, including the profile relating to security. Given the above,
The following categories of personal data may be collected :
- contact details (name, address, email, telephone number);
- other data (by filling in the “Contact us” form;
- interests (information you provide to us through delivery / takeaway orders);
- Curriculum Vitae data (data present in your CV by filling out the form in the “Work with Us” section);
- purposes related to table booking (through the “Book a table” section);
If you provide us with personal data on behalf of someone else you must ensure that the data subjects
have read this information.
We may collect and process your personal data if you place orders online (take
away and delivery), if you book your table or if you fill out the “Contact us” / “Work with
The owner undertakes to:
- ensure the updating of the data processed and apply any additions requested by the interested party;
- notify the parties involved of any violations or Data Breach;
- guarantee the compliance of the processing operations in accordance with the provisions of the law.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
- The contact details and other personal data provided through the sections of the site will be processed in order to respond to the requests you have made. The provision of data is mandatory, failing which it will not be possible to respond to your request.
- The owner may process your data for marketing and advertising purposes through automated contact methods (e-mail, sms and other massive messaging tools, push notifications, etc.), sending commercial communications in line with your preferences and contact methods. traditional for statistical surveys or service evaluation questionnaires.
- The owner may process your data to carry out the booking service of thetable through the appropriate section of the site.
- Sending commercial communications pursuant to art. 130, paragraph IV, of the codePrivacy: the owner may process your data, in particular your e-mail addresselectronic, for sending promotional communications concerning products similar to those being sold.
- Evaluation of the candidate’s professional profile: the collection and processing of data are necessary for the personnel selection activity. Any sensitive data present in the CV will be immediately deleted by the data controller.
- The owner could process your data to fulfill a legal obligation or to defend a right in court. The data may be processed to take legal action or make claims against you or third parties.
- The owner may process your data to fulfill the obligations to which it is required.
- The owner may process your data to fulfill the obligations to which it is required. The owner uses adequate security measures in order to protect the integrity and accessibility of your personal data. All data is stored on our secure servers and can be accessed and used according to our standards and security policies. The owner processes your personal data in full compliance with the principle of correctness, lawfulness and transparency. In compliance with the Privacy Law, the Joint Controllers configure or, in any case, undertake to configure the information systems and computer programs by minimizing the use of personal data, so as to exclude their processing if the purposes pursued can be achieved through, respectively, anonymous data or appropriate methods that allow the data subject to be identified only in case of need. Finally, it should be noted that the data are not used for the purpose of adopting automated decision-making processes.Storage and processing will not take place in third countries or outside the European Union.The owner will keep your personal data only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or for any other legitimate related purpose. Data that is no longer needed will be irreversibly anonymised and securely destroyed.
The Data Controller has designated the Data Protection Officer (DPO), who you can contact by writing to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, for any question concerning the protection of your personal data and the exercise of your rights.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will not be disclosed or transferred to third parties for purposes not permitted by law or for purposes that do not comply with this information. Furthermore, your data may be disclosed to police forces or judicial authorities, in accordance with the law and upon formal request by these subjects, for example in the context of anti-fraud services. The Data Controller, in the event of reorganization, merger or sale, may transfer all personal data collected and for the specific purposes for which you have given consent to third parties involved in these operations. In all these cases, your consent will not be required.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS AND YOUR RIGHT TO MAKE COMPLAINTS BEFORE THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
The interested party, pursuant to art. 15 of EU Regulation 679/2016, has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation that the processing of personal data concerning him is in progress and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information : purpose of the processing; categories of personal data; categories of recipients to whom the data have been or will be communicated; data retention period or criteria used to determine this period. The interested party also has the right: pursuant to art. 16, to obtain from the Data Controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him, without undue delay; pursuant to art. 17, to obtain from the Data Controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay; pursuant to art. 18,
one of the following hypotheses: the interested party disputes the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the Data Controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data; the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and requests instead that its use be limited; although the Data Controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, personal data are necessary for the interested party to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court; the interested party opposed the processing pursuant to art. 21, paragraph 1, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the Data Controller with respect to those of the interested party; pursuant to art. 20, to receive personal data concerning him in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device; pursuant to art. 21, to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him for marketing purposes (commercial communications sent by the owner). To exercise your rights, you can send a specific request to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. We will inform you of the receipt and we will follow up on your request within five working days. In more complex cases we will endeavor to provide you with an initial response no later than fifteen days. The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. Necessity and Consequences of a refusal to communicate personal data.